1. Real Time Intelligence Monitoring
Real time intelligence data delivered via streaming or time interval API feeds.
- Wide range of applications - from asset and risk management through global movement of specific aircraft and fleets of interest.
- Data fields include aircraft tail number, operator, aircraft model type, location coordinates, speed, altitude, flight number, departure/destination airports and much more.
- Quickly integrate the data into your data warehouse or analysis engine using widely used JSON format. APIs are fully documented with example code for ease of deployment.
- Full global feed or customised to meet your individual requirement, for example by operator, region, aircraft type, etc.
- Streaming firehose option delivers data from the aircraft to your servers in less than 2 seconds.
- Feeds are available for production, development and testing. All supported by our 99.99% uptime guarantee.
2. Airframe Identification Feed
Real time aircraft identification data delivered via time interval API feeds.
- Matches ADS-B data to the actual airframe.
- Data fields include tail number, aircraft owner and operator.
- JSON format enables rapid deployment and minimal technical overhead.
- Full global feed or customised to meet your individual requirement, for example included location data.
3. Historical ADS-B Data
Our huge repository of aircraft and flight history is the oldest in the industry and dates back to early 2011.
- Wide range of applications including post flight analysis, fleet management, competitor analysis, environmental/noise monitoring etc.
- Data delivered via easy to use CSV files and includes aircraft tail number, model type, coordinates, speed, altitude, flight number, departure/destination airports and much more.
4. Unfiltered ADS-B Data
Completely unfiltered global ADS-B Data.
- Our sophisticated data network is capable of tracking almost any flying machine. However we also believe that we have a responsibility to respect both national security and individual privacy requirements across the globe. Therefore, you will not see all tracked aircraft within our public facing products.
- It is of vital importance that when using situational awareness data for functions such as detect and avoid that the true picture of the airspace of interest is available.
- Completely unfiltered global ADS-B data is available as an add-on to Plane Finder streaming or time interval API feeds.
In addition to the defined products above we work with customers to deliver products designed to solve specific challenges.