Real Time Surveillance
Real time situational awareness data delivered via streaming or time interval API feeds.
- Streaming firehose (sub 2 seconds) enables precise tracking for ground and low altitude surveillance use cases.
- Wide range of applications - from airline and airport operations through consumer facing apps and websites.
- Data fields include aircraft tail number, model type, coordinates, speed, altitude, flight number, departure/destination airports and much more.
- Advanced data such as barometric information and on-board avionics settings can be delivered via the same high performance APIs.
- Quickly integrate the data into your own operations and flight display systems via widely used JSON format. APIs fully documented with example code for ease of deployment.
- Full global feed or customised to meet your individual requirement, for example by operator, region, aircraft type, etc.
- Feeds are available for production, development and testing. All supported by our 99.99% uptime guarantee.
Real time aircraft identification data delivered via time interval API feeds.
- Identify the actual aircraft used for a flight.
- Data fields include tail number, ICAO type code, flight number and a photograph.
- JSON format enables rapid deployment and minimal technical overhead.
- Full global feed or customised to meet your individual requirement, for example included location data.
Historical ADS-B Data
Our huge repository of aircraft and flight history is the oldest in the industry and dates back to early 2011.
- Wide range of applications including post flight analysis, fleet management, competitor analysis, environmental/noise monitoring etc.
- Data delivered via easy to use CSV files and includes aircraft tail number, model type, coordinates, speed, altitude, flight number, departure/destination airports and much more.
Flight Status Data
Status Data from Plane Finder adds a whole new set of powerful capabilities to our streaming and time interval data feeds.
- Real time updates for commercial flights.
- Data fields include flight delay information, cancellations, scheduled and actual departure and arrival times, terminal, gate, baggage carousel and much more.
- Global Flight Status API can be customised by region, airline, airport etc depending upon your specific needs.
Cockpit / Instrument Data
Enhanced data directly from the cockpit.
- Our certified receivers and advanced decoding software enable us to extend the intelligence delivered to our customers over and above typical ADS-B data sets.
- When added onto our core situational awareness feeds, real time instrument data such as selected altitude (auto-pilot), roll angle, air pressure, outside air temperature and wind direction enable completely new insights for our customers.
- Understanding wind speeds, temperature, etc at aircraft altitudes can be especially useful for situational awareness and to help in the creation of highly accurate weather models.
Unfiltered ADS-B Data
Completely unfiltered global ADS-B Data.
- Our sophisticated data network is capable of tracking almost any flying machine. However we also believe that we have a responsibility to respect both national security and individual privacy requirements across the globe. Therefore, you will not see all tracked aircraft within our public facing products.
- It is of vital importance that when using situational awareness data for functions such as detect and avoid that the true picture of the airspace of interest is available.
- Completely unfiltered global ADS-B data is available as an add-on to Plane Finder streaming or time interval API feeds.
Plane Finder Radar Surveillance Receiver
Designed and manufactured in the UK, the Plane Finder Radar is a precision ADS-B receiver with very high resolution multilateration (MLAT) capability.
- Certified ADS-B receiver is designed for long term reliability and includes advanced self-healing and auto-update technologies.
- Engineered to provide superb near-range coverage in busy environments, such as airports, without any loss of sensitivity to long-range broadcasts. Supports ADS-B, Mode-S & Mode-A/C.
- Ideally suited for commercial and metropolitan area drone surveillance and can be meshed to provide optimised zonal tracking.
- Data from the Plane Finder Radar can be made available for direct access locally or streamed to our data centers for additional processing and augmentation.
- High quality UAV, airport or metropolitan area tracking.
Customised real time notifications for aircraft or flights that transmit squawk warnings or operate outside of expectations.
- Especially useful to operations and marketing functions.
- Exception alerting service enables rapid decision making by support personnel in the event of an aircraft or flight anomaly.
- When delivered to marketing team members it enables the business to control the narrative, and respond accordingly, in the event of diversions, delays etc.
- Typically delivered via text or email.
Customised User Displays
Display situational awareness data into your own internal, or customer facing, products.
- Since 2009 Plane Finder apps have been at the leading edge of innovation and design with our apps and website enjoyed by millions of people across the globe.
- Our proven pre-built platform can be leveraged via customised white label versions of Plane Finder apps or websites.
- Dramatically lowers the time and cost associated with undertaking such complex development tasks using internal or contracted resources.