Here at planefinder.net, we are delighted to announce a major update to the site.
- Near real-time tracking of ALL scheduled traffic across North America!
- Huge increase in general aviation tracking in the USA and Canada.
- Stunning new icons with accurate detailing.
- Customizable labels.
- Search by flight number or call sign.
- Various performance and visual enhancements.
We hope that you enjoy these new features.
The new data builds upon our unrivalled global ADS-B coverage and remains completely free from advertising for all users.
You can check out the US and Canadian coverage here – http://froot.co/PFUSA
You can even leave the website open all day! It’s fascinating to see patterns change as countries and continents wake up and go to sleep!!
This screenshot below shows just how many aircraft we are tracking now!
As usual, we welcome feedback and really appreciate the efforts of those that share data and host equipment for us.
The Pinkfroot team – [email protected]